LSU Students Invade the West Virginia Campus

Published: 23rd Sep 11 1:26 pm
Tweet
by Riley Schmitt
Big 10 Editor, NBA Featured Columnist
Matt Stamey-US PRESSWIRE

College football season is one of the best time in sports.  It allows for new rivalries to be born and students from different parts of the country to travel to places they may not normally.  More often than not, this is a calm and collected experience.  However, when you add LSU students to Morgantown, West Virginia, you get a powder keg of hilariousness.  Check out these following tweets:

A bunch of LSU students have stormed into West Virginia classes today to taunt the Mountaineers. I love college football.
September 23, 2011 11:50 am via TweetDeckReplyRetweetFavorite
@wesrucker247
Wes Rucker
Glorious. RT @edsbs Rumors of an LSU fan running into WVU classrooms and yelling "TIGAH BAIT" before getting arrested. They have arrived.
September 23, 2011 11:54 am via Plume  ReplyRetweetFavorite
@KegsnEggs
Adam Kramer
LSU-West Virginia is more of a social experiment than a football game. Best non-conference series idea ever.
September 23, 2011 11:56 am via TweetDeckReplyRetweetFavorite
@wesrucker247
Wes Rucker

How awesome does that sound?  LSU and West Virginia have two of the rowdiest fan bases in college football.  I wish I was there to see (probably) drunk LSU students charge into classes at West Virginia for the sole purpose of taunting them.  Isn’t that what we all hope for when we enroll in college?  I can’t for the life of me figure out why this hasn’t happened more.  Outside the probable threat of arrest, it really is a foolproof plan.

College football allows of the mixture of culture from different parts of the country.  LSU has already shown the side of Louisiana that they represent.  Your move, West Virginia.

Connect with Rant Sports
Get more Traffic

6 Rants to “LSU Students Invade the West Virginia Campus”

1. Andrew Perez says:

“I can’t wait to see what happens next year when the series moves down to Baton Rouge.”

You’re kidding, right?

2. Jake says:

Great story…..but we played LSU last year at their place…doesnt have the same atmosphere as it does here in West Virginia. Its nice to see LSU try and get a foot up on the students and fans, but come Saturday night, THEY will see how loud a stadium can be, and how WE taunt our opponents…Good Luck LSU :-)

Check out what others are saying about this post...

1. Show Some Class LSU Fans | Cards and Cats says:

[...] is going to be some trash talk between the fans as they tailgate tomorrow and that is always fun.  I don’t have a problem with fans giving each other a hard time but some LSU fans have gone to ….  There are reports that LSU fans that have arrived in Morgantown are walking around the West [...]

2. Lsu students on west virginia campus? - TigerFan.com says:

[...] LSU Students Invade the West Virginia Campus | The Clubhouse | Rant Sports [...]

Leave a Rant

Agree? Disagree? Have a different opinion? Let us know what you think...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!