The Hottest 15 WAGs of the NHL Playoffs
15 Hottest WAGs of NHL players in the Playoffs
Hockey guys have got it good.
They may put their lives, and their teeth, in danger on a nightly basis, but when they step off the ice, they step into the arms of some of the most beautiful women the world has to offer.
Some guys are luckier than others considering that a select few are still playing the game, while the majority of the NHL’s rank and file are sitting at home enjoying the company of their lovely ladies. I will let you decide which group of players are the luckier, but either way there is no denying they are living a dream.
With the playoffs heating up, why not up the ante with a few of the hottest wives and girlfriends of the postseason?
As much as I would have liked to represent each team in the playoffs, I still think you will be pleased with the following compilation. We have ladies from the Western Conference and from the Eastern Conference, from the Los Angeles Kings, to the Detroit Red Wings.
These women are not only absolutely gorgeous, but they are die-hard supporters of their guys on the ice. Only three of the eight playoff teams have advanced to the second round, and the other five are battling to stay in the hunt for the Stanley Cup. There is still a lot of hockey to go before a Champion is crowned, but after checking out these WAGs, I am pretty sure you will agree these guys are all winners.
15. Tammy Horton, wife of Nathan Horton, Boston Bruins
Looking at Tammy Horton in this blue dress, it is clear that Nathan scored long before his go-ahead goal in Game 1 of the Boston Bruins' first-round matchup.
14. April Reimer, wife of James Ramier, Toronto Maple Leafs
April Reimer recently made the news as the recipient of the eye roll that wasn’t, while her husband wishes he was making the news for a playoff series win.
13. Therese Andersson, girlfriend of Henrick Lundquist, New York Rangers
Therese Andersson shows us why her goalie boyfriend refused to let her get past him.
12. Marie-Pier Morin, girlfriend of Brandon Prust, Montreal Canadiens
The Montreal Canadiens had a rough go of it in the first round, but there was no way Marie-Pier Morin was going to be left off this list!
11. Becky Suter, wife of Ryan Suter, Minnesota Wild
Ryan Suter’s team did not fare any better than the Canadiens, but his wife Becky absolutely deserves to be among the top 15 WAGs of the playoffs.
10. Brittany Carnegie, wife of Milan Luck, Boston Bruin
This is just a sweet picture of Brittany and Lord Stanley’s Cup.
9. Erin Andrews, girlfriend of Jarrett Stoll, Los Angeles Kings
Hopefully America’s sweetheart remembers her first love … college football!
8. Emma Anderson, wife of Henrick Zetterberg, Detroit Red Wings
The first game seven of the 2013 NHL Playoffs will have Emma Anderson on the edge of her seat, but with a consolation prize like her, Henrick Zetterberg will be a winner no matter what.
7. Jessica Welch, ex-wife of Dustin Penner, Los Angeles Kings
The only ex on our list, Jessica was just too pretty to resist.
6. Keshia Chante, girlfriend of Ray Emery, Chicago Blackhawks
Ray Emery is having a great year, playing lights out whenever he has been asked to step in goal for the Chicago Blackhawks. With singer-songwriter/actress/model Keshia Chante for inspiration, it is no wonder he has been so impressive.
5. Lucie Vondrackova, wife of Thomas Piekanec, Montreal Canadiens
What is better than having a singer and actress for a wife? Having a smoking hot Czech singer and actress for a wife.
4. Maria Kirilenko, girlfriend of Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitals
What can possibly be said about this one? Pure perfection!
3. Naomi Star, girlfriend of David Krejci, Boston Bruins
What is with the Bruins getting all of the women?
2. Gabrielle Velasquez, girlfriend of Jonathan Toews, Chicago Blackhawks
Seeing Gabrielle Velasquez make us wonder how it is possible Jonathan Toews even shows up for work, let alone concentrates while he is there!
1. Elisha Cuthbert, girlfriend of Dion Phanuef, Toronto Maple Leafs
Elisha Cuthbert comes in at No. 1 and if you're wondering why for some reason, then you should go watch the Girl Next Door. That will explain it all.