20 Hot Photos of Linda Holliday, Bill Belichick’s Girlfriend
20 Hot Photos of Linda Holliday, Bill Belichick's Girlfriend
New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick is cold as ice, or at least that is what he wants us to think. There is nothing more awkward in the NFL than a Belichick press conference, especially after a loss. What is even worse is he never smiles or shows any emotion at all unless he just won the Super Bowl. Of course, that all changed after he met his 49-year-old girlfriend Linda Holliday. Yeah, that’s right. We have photographs of Belichick being happy.
There isn’t a lot of information on her but it should be enough for you to get a good idea of the gal behind the hoodie. Holliday is from Jupiter, Fla. and has two daughters. She achieved her bachelor degree in Radiography from Vanderbilt University in 1986. She met Belichick at a nightclub in 2007 and the couple is now reportedly engaged. She was forced to close the door on her clothing store, Blue Indigo Boutique, in 2009. However, it did open the door for another opportunity to become an Insider Lifestyle Correspondent on WBZ-TV in Boston.
If Belichick looks more cheerful these days, outside of the loss to the Carolina Panthers a couple of weeks ago, it is because of Holliday. The New England players have even confirmed that they have noticed their coach to be happier since he began a relationship with Holliday.
Make sure to click through the slideshow to see 20 hot photographs of Holliday. Also, make sure to comment below on which photographs you thought were the hottest.
20. Linda Holliday on a Boat
19. Linda Holliday Bikini
18. Linda Holliday and Daughters
17. Linda Holliday and Caroline Lunny
16. Linda Holliday at Army-Navy Game
15. Linda Holliday Date Night
14. Linda Selfie
13. Linda Holliday and Her Besties
12. Linda Holliday at Game in New York
11. Linda Holliday Voodoo
10. Linda Holliday and Kristen
9. Linda Holliday the Pirate
8. Linda Holliday and Friend
7. Linda Holliday More Voodoo
6. Bill Belichick’s No. 1 Fan
5. Linda Holliday and Her Boyfriend
4. Linda Holliday at Summer House Party
3. Linda Holliday at Miss USA
2. Linda Holliday Modeling with Friends
1. Linda Holliday the Model
10 Teams You Should Be Thankful To Not Be A Fan Of
Thanksgiving is a time for recognizing what you're thankful for. You should be happy that you're not a fan of these 10 pitiful sports teams. Read More