By Adam McGill
With the second round of the World Golf Championship this week, there will again be a very limited field for the event in the US commonwealth. Nevertheless it gives us fantasy junkies another opportunity to waste our time and talk trash with our friends. Below are my top five fantasy golf rankings for the tournament in Puerto Rico:
1. Michael Bradley – Bradley won the event in 2011 and is one of seasoned veterans who made the trip to Rio Grande.
2. Jhonattan Vegas – Vegas has been up and down this year, but has such a strong drive that he can probably hit the ball to the other side of the 100-mile long island.
3. Rafael Campos – Campos is the best Puerto Rican golfers in the tournament, so expect a strong performance on one of his home courses.
4. David Duval – Duval has yet to have a round under 71 this season, but he is still one of the best putters on the tour.
5. Ryo Ishikawa – The 20-year old sensation has been playing great this year and is averaging a respectable 71.6 strokes per 18.