Fantasy Golf Rankings for the Masters
By Adam McGill
1. Tiger Woods – Woods has drastically improved his short game in the last month and is the heavy favorite heading into the Masters.
2. Rory McIlroy – McIlroy will give Tiger a run for his money this weekend, but will have to wait a bit longer to put on his first green jacket.
3. Phil Mickelson – Mickelson has put on the green jacket three times over his career and honestly his closet is getting a little full. He is always a threat to win and is one of the safest bets to win this weekend.
4. Lee Donald – Donald will be state-side for the first time since winning the Transitions Open. He has never placed higher than third in the Masters (2005), but is a consistent top-five contender.
5. Charl Schwartzel – Schwartzel is the defending champion at Augusta after sinking four straight birdies to win the tournament last year.
6. Hunter Mahan – Mahan has won two of his last four tournaments. He is always on the fairway and has a very crisp swing, so expect him to hang around the leaders all weekend.
7. Webb Simpson – Simpson is still averaging under 70 strokes and is a great dark horse to finish in the top-ten.
8. Keegan Bradley – Bradley has been one of the biggest surprises this season and the kid has shown that he can compete against anyone on the tour.
9. Lee Westwood – The Englishman has one of most disciplined swings at the tournament and loves to play it safe.
10. Jason Day – Day can always make to the green in two, but is not the most polished putter in the world.