Fantasy NASCAR Rankings for Sprint Showdown
This weekend is huge for NASCAR fans and fantasy fans as well. Most people will be watching the All-Star race late Saturday night, but the Sprint Showdown in Charlotte will be another way for fantasy junkies to get their fix. Below are my top fantasy drivers for the race at Charlotte:
1. Dale Earnhardt Jr. – “Junior” is still looking for his first win of the year and the divided field at Charlotte may be the perfect chance for Earnhardt Jr. to grab a checkered flag.
2. Martin Truex Jr. – MTJ has become a fantasy superstar with seven top-ten finishes on the year.
3. Jeff Burton – Burton is one of the most experienced drivers in the entire race and will be a heavy favorite this weekend.
4. A. J. Allmendinger – AJA is sitting on the pole to start the race, but when he won the pole at Kansas earlier in the year, he ended up finishing the race in 32nd.
5. Juan Pablo Montoya – Montoya is a great sleeper and has really matured as a driver over the last couple seasons.
NFL FanDuel Week 16: Matt Asiata Look Like Bargain
Matt Asiata has been the top running back on the Minnesota Vikings in fantasy football this year. Here's why he is a potential steal in FanDuel leagues for Week 16. Read More
Building Perfect NFL DraftKings Lineup For Week 16
With only two weeks left of the regular season, the time to win some money is winding down. There are a lot of players with nice matchups. Here is the best Draft Kings roster for Week 16. Read More