Fantasy NASCAR Rankings for the Sprint All-Star Race
The Sprint All-Star race is one of the most exciting races of the entire fantasy season. It features some of the best drivers on the Sprint circuit and always comes down to the last lap. Below are my top fantasy drivers for the All-Star race at Charlotte:
1. Jimmie Johnson – Johnson got his first win of the year last week in Darlington and it appears the five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion is back in business.
2. Kyle Busch – Busch is sitting on the pole to begin the race and the veteran has five top-five finishes this year.
3. Tony Stewart – Stewart has two races where he finished in third place in his last three races. He is finally looking like the defending NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion.
4. Jeff Gordon – Gordon is another “Winless Warrior” on the Hendrick Motorsports team, but has looked extra motivated over the last month and is really trying to grab his first checkered flag of the year.
5. Kevin Harvick – Harvick continues to fly under the radar this year and has a great starting position in fifth place.
6. Denny Hamlin – Hamlin finished in the top-five in three of his last four races.
7. Carl Edwards – Edwards dominated the race last year by leading 29 laps, and will be a heavy favorite this weekend.
8. Clint Bowyer – Bowyer has finished in eleventh place or better in three consecutive races.
9. Greg Biffle– Biffle is having a resurgent season at 42 years old and has finished in the top-ten seven different times in 2012.
10. Matt Kenseth – “Matty K” has six top-five finishes already and may be the best fantasy option outside of the top-five.
Fantasy Week 13 Waiver Wire Pickup: Brandon LaFell
Brandon LaFell has been the Patriots' best wide receiver over last six games and will likely see even more targets on Sunday in what could be a shootout against Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. Read More