Below are my full fantasy rankings for the Pocono 400 this weekend:
1. Jimmie Johnson - Johnson has been on fire in the last couple weeks and will be a great pickup this weekend.
2. Jeff Gordon – Gordon is tied for the track-lead with 5 wins and is looking to rebound from a very rough weekend in Dover.
3. Carl Edwards – Edwards has only cracked the top-ten twice in his last five races, but his second place start this weekend will help him stay competitive all race.
4. Dale Earnhardt Jr. – “Junior” has finished in the top-6 in four straight races and will take a checkered flag any week now.
5. Matt Kenseth – Kenseth has eight top-ten finishes in his last nine races and is the hottest driver on the track.
6. Greg Biffle – Biffle is still one point ahead of Kenseth for the Sprint Cup Standings, and the veteran is racing each race like it is his last.
7. Kyle Busch – Busch continues to make headlines week after week.
8. Mark Martin – Martin has an amazing 33 top-ten finishes at the Poconos and is one of the safest picks for this weekend.
9. Tony Stewart – Stewart continues to have a disappointing 2012 season and should be avoided until he starts winning some races.
10. Denny Hamlin – Hamlin has two second place finishes in his last four races.