Fantasy NASCAR Rankings for the Brickyard 400
The Brickyard 400 has become one of the most prestigious races on the NASCAR circuit and always features some exciting story lines. Below are my full fantasy NASCAR rankings for the Brickyard 400 this weekend:
1. Denny Hamlin – Hamlin is sitting on the pole to begin the race and is feeling very confident this weekend.
2. Jeff Gordon – Gordon has a course-record four wins at the Brickyard and will be starting in ninth place. Gordon has been in a bit of a slump lately, but the kissing the brick has always picked him up.
3. Jimmie Johnson – Johnson has won three of the last six races on the bricks.
4. Carl Edwards – Edwards is starting the race in second, but only has one top-ten finish in his last seven races.
5. Tony Stewart – Stewart won the race in 2005 and in 2007, so he will be a very popular pick this weekend.
6. Aric Almirola – Jamie McMurray won in 2010 and Paul Mendard won in 2011, so it is not out of the question that a relative unknown driver will win this weekend. Look for “Double A” to be that driver this weekend.
7. Kevin Harvick – Harvick won the race in 2003 and loves the elongated turns of the Indianapolis track.
8. Matt Kenseth – Kenseth is leading the chase in points and a victory in Indy, would be the exclamation point on an already career season.
9. Kyle Busch – Busch has 8 top-ten finishes on the year and has really come into his own in the sport.
10. Greg Biffle – Biffle is a great veteran to keep an eye on this weekend, as he has 7 top-ten finishes at the Brickyard.
2015 Fantasy Baseball: Padres Acquire Justin Upton
The San Diego Padres have acquired OF Justin Upton. Will the move have a dramatic impact on his fantasy value in 2015? Read More