Fantasy Golf Rankings for the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational
The WGC-Bridgestone Invitational will be a huge tournament this weekend, especially with the PGA Championship right around the corner. Below are my fantasy golf rankings for the last WGC tourney of the year:
1. Tiger Woods – Woods has won the event 7 times throughout his illustrious career, so expect another stellar performance this weekend.
2. Adam Scott – Scott is the defending champion at the tournament and will put up another strong showing in Akron.
3. Zach Johnson – In Johnson’s last nine tournaments; he has two wins, two second place finishes, and a ninth place finish.
4. Luke Donald – Donald was the runner up in 2011 and the number one ranked player in the world will be extra hungry this weekend for a victory.
5. Lee Westwood – Westwood has finished in the top-10 in three of his last four appearances at the Bridgestone Invitational.
6. Rickie Fowler – Fowler shot an incredible 13 under last year at the Firestone Course and the 23-year old has become a legitimate contender each week.
7. Hunter Mahan - Mahan won the event in 2010 and the veteran is having a career season.
8. Matt Kuchar – The youngster has been in every tournament this year and is a great sleeper pick after the top five guys come off the board.
9. Rory McIlroy – In his last two appearances at the Bridgestone Invitational, McIlroy placed ninth in 2010 and sixth in 2011.
10. Bubba Watson – Watson has cracked the top-25 in two consecutive tournaments at Firestone.
Top 10 Fantasy Players To Watch In Super Bowl XLIX
Find out who the top 10 fantasy football players are for Super Bowl XLIX. Read More