Fantasy Golf Rankings for the Barclays
The Barclays is one of the more popular non-major tournaments of the year. All the bigs name will be participating this weekend, making it a huge time for fantasy golf fanatics. Below are my fantasy golf rankings for The Barclays in Farmingdale, NY this weekend:
1. Rory McIlory – McIlory put all criticism to rest last weekend by winning the second major of his young career.
2. Tiger Woods – Woods is atop of the PGA money list and seems to be on the verge of putting it all back together. Woods will be a popular fantasy pick in every tournament for the rest of the year.
3. Dustin Johnson – Johnson won The Barclays last year by shooting an amazing 19 under.
4. Bubba Watson – Watson has four top-25 finishes in his last four tournaments and he is starting to look like the golfer that won the Masters earlier this year.
5. Graeme McDowell – McDowell has finished inside the top-25 in his last four appearances, including two top-5 finishes.
6. Justin Rose – In his last 12 state-side tournaments, Rose has finished inside the top-15 eight times.
7. Webb Simpson – Simpson will bring his amazing short game with him to the crisp greens of the Black Course this weekend.
8. Matt Kuchar – Kuchar won the event in 2010 and was runner up last year. He will be a great golfer to grab under the radar this weekend.
9. Luke Donald – The number two-ranked player in the world is a different golfer when he comes to the states, so expect another mediocre outing from #2.
10. Hunter Mahan – Mahan has four top-10 finishes this year, but his inconsistent play will always make him a risky pickup.
Alex Rodriguez Could Be Undervalued Fantasy Option
Alex Rodriguez is back with the New York Yankees this spring. Here's my attempt to lock down his fantasy baseball outlook for 2015. Read More