Fantasy NASCAR Rankings for Federated Auto Parts 400
The Richmond International Raceway (RIR) always has some great finishes and the track has become a real favorite of many drivers; most notably Kyle Busch. The NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase is only a a week away, so plenty of drivers will be looking to climb the point standings this weekend. To help you in one of your latest fantasy drafts, here are my top fantasy NASCAR drivers for the Federated Auto Parts 400:
1. Kyle Bush – Bush has won four straight Richmond spring races, so if anyone if the favorite to win the fall race tho year, it has to #18.
2. Dale Earnhardt Jr. – Junior managed to finish second at the RIR earlier this year after a very tough race. He will have a much easier time, as he will be sitting on the pole to start the race this weekend.
3. Jimmie Johnson – Johnson won the race once in 2008 and twice in 2007, so he will be a heavy favorite this weekend.
4. Brad Keselowski – Keselowski has amazingly finished inside the top-18 in eighteen of his last nineteen races.
5. Jeff Gordon– Gordon has not won here since 2000, but “JG” is extra motivated as of late.
6. Kevin Harvick – Harvick won the last fall race at Richmond, so expect the Bud car to be extra smooth on the turns this weekend.
7. Tony Stewart – Stewart has not finished inside the top-20 in each of his last three races, but expect him to to step it up with the Chase only a week away.
8. Denny Hamlin – Hamlin has won at Richmond twice in his last six races.
9. Matt Kenseth – Kenseth raced strong all night during the Labor Day night race. He seems to have finally broken through his late season slump and is racing well as the Chase approaches.
10. Martin Truex Jr. – “MTJ” is still being undervalued in every race, despite having a career season.
Fantasy Basketball: 5 Reasons To Trade Ricky Rubio
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Ricky Rubio seems close to returning from an ankle injury. But here's why fantasy basketball owners that have hung onto him should trade him. Read More