Fantasy Golf Report For TOUR Championship
This will mark the ninth time in a row that this tournament was played at East Lake Golf Club down in Georgia. It was former golfing great, Bobby Jones, home course and it always draws a very popular field. To help you in your fantasy drafts, here is my complete fantasy golf report for the TOUR Championship this weekend:
1. Rory McIlroy – McIlroy has 4 wins this season, and he is still ranked number one in the world.
2. Tiger Woods – Woods has won two of his last four appearances at East Lake, so except the old Tiger to show his teeth this weekend.
3. Louis Oosthuizen – “Ozzie” has cracked the top-21 in each of his last six PGA tournaments.
4. Phil Mickeslon – Mickelson was severely struggling earlier in the summer, as he did not crack the top-35 in seven consecutive tournaments. However, It appears “Lefty” is back, as he has finished inside the top-4 in two straight tournaments.
5. Brandt Snedeker – Snedeker has 6 top-10 finishes on the year, so he will be a great player to target after the big names come off the board.
6. Luke Donald – Donald has averaged a respectable 70.08 strokes per round over his last three tournaments.
7. Dustin Johnson – Johnson has amazingly finished inside the top-6 in each of his last three tournaments.
8. Nick Watney – Watney won The Barclays last month and has shot under par in four consecutive tourneys.
9. Jason Dufner – Dufner has finished inside the top-25 in eleven of his last fourteen tournaments, so expect another solid outing from the “Duff-man”.
10. Lee Westwood – Westwod finished second at the BMW Championship last weekend after shooting an amazing 18 under par.
Bo Van Pelt - “BVP” has flown under the radar all year long, and he surprisingly has 9 top-10 finishes.
Sergio Garcia – The veteran could surprise people this weekend.
Ernie Els – Els has finished inside the top-10 in six of his last ten appearances on the Georgia course.
Jim Furyk - The “Ferocious Furyk” has looked rather timid over the last month.
Make sure to check back next week for my full Ryder Cup Fantasy Golf Report.
Week 12 Fantasy Football: Bold Predictions For SNF
Here are five fantasy football predictions for the Week 12 Sunday Night Football matchup between the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos. Read More