Fantasy Golf Report For TOUR Championship
This will mark the ninth time in a row that this tournament was played at East Lake Golf Club down in Georgia. It was former golfing great, Bobby Jones, home course and it always draws a very popular field. To help you in your fantasy drafts, here is my complete fantasy golf report for the TOUR Championship this weekend:
1. Rory McIlroy – McIlroy has 4 wins this season, and he is still ranked number one in the world.
2. Tiger Woods – Woods has won two of his last four appearances at East Lake, so except the old Tiger to show his teeth this weekend.
3. Louis Oosthuizen – “Ozzie” has cracked the top-21 in each of his last six PGA tournaments.
4. Phil Mickeslon – Mickelson was severely struggling earlier in the summer, as he did not crack the top-35 in seven consecutive tournaments. However, It appears “Lefty” is back, as he has finished inside the top-4 in two straight tournaments.
5. Brandt Snedeker – Snedeker has 6 top-10 finishes on the year, so he will be a great player to target after the big names come off the board.
6. Luke Donald – Donald has averaged a respectable 70.08 strokes per round over his last three tournaments.
7. Dustin Johnson – Johnson has amazingly finished inside the top-6 in each of his last three tournaments.
8. Nick Watney – Watney won The Barclays last month and has shot under par in four consecutive tourneys.
9. Jason Dufner – Dufner has finished inside the top-25 in eleven of his last fourteen tournaments, so expect another solid outing from the “Duff-man”.
10. Lee Westwood – Westwod finished second at the BMW Championship last weekend after shooting an amazing 18 under par.
Bo Van Pelt - “BVP” has flown under the radar all year long, and he surprisingly has 9 top-10 finishes.
Sergio Garcia – The veteran could surprise people this weekend.
Ernie Els – Els has finished inside the top-10 in six of his last ten appearances on the Georgia course.
Jim Furyk - The “Ferocious Furyk” has looked rather timid over the last month.
Make sure to check back next week for my full Ryder Cup Fantasy Golf Report.
Predicting Top 10 Fantasy Football Players in 2015
Which fantasy football players should breakout in 2015? Take a look at the top 10 who should put up huge fantasy numbers next season! Read More