The NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase is really picking up speed and this weekend in New Hampshire will be another exciting race for fantasy fanatics. Here are my top fantasy NASCAR drivers for the Sylvania 300 this weekend at the Magic Mile:
1. Tony Stewart – Stewart won the fall race last year and comes into New Hampshire will a ton of confidence. Expect him to make a statement this weekend.
2. Jimmie Johnson – Johnson has won three times at New Hampshire and has led an amazing 319 laps.
3. Brad Keselowski – Keselowski dominated at Chicago last weekend, as he led an amazing 76 laps and grabbed his fourth checkered flag of the year.
4. Kasey Kahne – Kahne won the race in New Hampshire earlier this year and has raced well on oval tracks in the last couple months.
5. Dale Earnhardt Jr. – Junior has finished inside the top-15 in five consecutive races this season.
6. Jeff Gordon – Gordon has cracked the top-15 in each of his last 14 races at the Magic Mile.
7. Martin Truex Jr. – MTJ has three straight top-16 finishes in New Hampshire.
8. Clint Bowyer – Bowyer won the race in 2010 and has put together 16 top-10 finishes in 2012.
9. Greg Biffle – “Biff” has finished in the top-15 in eight of his last nine races.
10. Matt Kenseth – Kenseth had a complete collapse last weekend as he started 3rd, but finished 18th. Not to mention that he has only had one top-10 in his last nine races in New Hampshire.