Fantasy Golf Report: JT Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
Everyone get their Shriners’ caps ready! This week will kickoff the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open down in Las Vegas, Nevada. The big names may not be in Vegas, but there are still going to be enough stars to warrant another fantasy golf draft. To help you out this week, here is my complete fantasy golf report for the JT Shriners Open:
Tournament: Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
Location: TPC Summerlin, Las Vegas, Nevada
Date: 10/4 – 10/7/2012
Course Par: 72
1. Nick Watney – Watney is one of the only big names attending this tournament, so expect the 2012 Barclays Champion to have a great showing.
2. Kevin Na – Na is the defending champ at the Las Vegas course and he will be heavily favored this weekend.
3. Robert Garrigus – In his last two PGA appearances, Garrigus finished 10th at the PGA TOUR Championship and 4th in the BMW Championship.
4. Ryan Moore – Moore was just inducted into the Las Vegas Golf Hall of Fame, so it is safe to say that he knows this course quite well.
5. Jhonattan Vegas – Vegas has missed the cut in five of his last seven tournaments. However, he finished fourth at the AT&T National in July and could shine with the limited field this week.
6. Chris Kirk – Captain Kirk finished 12th at the BMW Championship last month and has 5 top-10 finishes on the year.
7. Scott Piercy – Piercy finished 15th and 37th in his last two tournaments, so expect him to post another strong performance in his hometown of Sin City.
8. Vijay Singh – Singh is one of the best veterans attending the event this week, so do not be surprised to see him have couple great rounds.
9. Tim Clark – In Clark’s last nine tournaments he has cracked the top-15 five times.
10. Kyle Stanley – Stanley has finished under par in four of his last six outings.
David Hearns – Hearns is great with his wedges, so he could get hot in the desert this week.
Ryan Palmer – Palmer is an extremely hit-or-miss type of golfer, so do not put too much faith in the Texas native.
John Daly – In his last three tournaments Daly has two finishes inside the top-18.
Hole to Watch:
Hole #16 – The sixteenth hole is a dreaded par-5 that is completely downhill. The green is surrounded by high trees and water, making it by far the most difficult hole on the entire Summerlin course.
Nick Watney wins with a score of 8 under.
NFL FanDuel Week 16: Matt Asiata Look Like Bargain
Matt Asiata has been the top running back on the Minnesota Vikings in fantasy football this year. Here's why he is a potential steal in FanDuel leagues for Week 16. Read More
Building Perfect NFL DraftKings Lineup For Week 16
With only two weeks left of the regular season, the time to win some money is winding down. There are a lot of players with nice matchups. Here is the best Draft Kings roster for Week 16. Read More