1. Corey Perry RW Anaheim Ducks Corry Perry had 50 goals for the Anaheim Ducks last season. Perry is one of the top right wingers in the league.
2. Martin St. Louis RW Tampa Bay Lightning Martin St. Louis is a sniper at right wing who can create scoring opportunities by shooting the puck for the Tampa Bay Lightning. Martin St. Louis was 2nd in points last season.
3. Patrick Kane RW Chicago Blackhawks Patrick Kane was the #1 overall pick in 2007. Kane had 73 points during the 2010-2011 regular season. Kane will only get better as one of the younger right wingers in the league.
4. Jarome Iginla RW Calgary Flames Iginla was 3rd in goals and 6th in points despite having no playmaker center. Iginla is one of the best right wingers in the league.
5. Bobby Ryan RW Anaheim Ducks Bobby Ryan is an awesome right winger. Get Ryan if he is still available after the first two rounds.
6. Rick Nash RW Columbus Blue Jackets Rick Nash is an exceptional talent. I feel really stupid for not having him in my top 5. Does anyone think I should swap Nash with Bobby Ryan? The reason Nash is not in my top 5 is because I am not sure how his team chemistry with Jeff Carter works out.
7. Marion Gaborik RW New York Rangers Gaborik is a line 1 sniper for the New York Rangers. Gaborik is one of the best right wingers in the NHL.
8. Alexander Semin RW Washington Capitals Semin is one of the best line one wingers in the NHL. Semin compliments Ovechkin and Backstrom on line 1.
9. Daniel Briere RW Philadelphia Flyers Briere will play on line 1 at right wing for the Flyers with Claude Giroux and James Van Riemsdyk. Briere may actually produce the most points among the 3 players due to his experience on line 1.
10. Marian Hossa RW Chicago Blackhawks Hossa is a top 10 right winger in my opinion. He isn’t a top 5 right winger, but he has the talent and skill set of a borderline top 10 right winger.
11. Johan Franzen RW Detroit Red Wings I would not bet against Johan Franzen. I know he has a strong supporting cast with Datsyuk and Zetterberg, but Franzen scored 5 goals in one game which is quite an amazing feat. Franzen probably won’t do that again this season. Franzen is still a productive line 1 right winger because he gets underestimated because he is on the same line as Dasyuk and Zetterberg.
12. Loui Eriksson RW Dallas Stars Eriksson was second on the Dallas Stars in points last year after Brad Richards. Loui Eriksson is one of the most underrated right wingers in the league.
13. David Backes RW St. Louis Blues Backes is a quality right winger. I’m giving him a slight edge over Chris Stewart, but I expect both Blues right wingers to be blue chip players for the Blues.
14. Chris Stewart RW St. Louis Blues Chris Stewart is an underrated right winger. He is peaking as a player and is easily one of the top 20 right wingers in the NHL.
15. Dustin Brown RW Los Angeles Kings Dustin Brown will play right winger with Simon Gagne and Mike Richards on the first line for the Los Angeles Kings. Los Angeles has a dangerous front 6 with strong depth on the first two lines along with some quality depth role players on the back 6.
Brown may appear as the odd man out on a first line with Gagne and Richards. That is a good thing though since teams will not gameplan around Brown allowing him to post some quality numbers in terms of generating points.
16. Nathan Horton RW Boston Bruins Horton is the other power forward that compliments Lucic on the Boston Bruins first line. Horton is a decent player who is worth a flyer at this point.
17. Phil Kessel RW Toronto Maple Leafs Phil Kessel is one of the better players on the Maple Leafs who should post some quality goal scoring numbers.
18. Daniel Alfredsson RW Ottawa Senators Even though the Senators were a bottom feeder in the NHL two players on Ottawa stepped up. Those two players were Daniel Alfredsson and Jason Spezza.
19. Jordan Eberle RW Edmonton Oilers Eberle is one of the most underrated right wingers in the league. Eberle is due for a career high year in terms of generating points. Get Eberle as a late round flyer.
20. Ales Hemsky RW Edmonton Oilers Hemsky has the talent to be a line 1 player, but I think Eberle will jump him as the line 1 right winger at some point this season. Edmonton has a deadly front 6 if the centers produce. Once Ryan Nugent Hopkins develops the sky is the limit for this Oilers team if they keep all their young players in place.