Parker Kligerman Released From Brad Keselowski Racing

Parker Kligerman will no longer drive the No.29 truck in the Camping World Truck Series.

Kligerman’s release from Brad Keselowski Racing was confirmed on Monday by SB Nation. Initial reports of the break up were made by  Godfathermotorsports.com. Kligerman told SB Nation that his release was “a lot to take in” and that there are no hard feelings.

“I thanked Brad for the last year and a half and we parted ways. No hard feelings,” said Kligermann to SB Nation.

Prior to his release, Kligerman was sixth in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series standings. He was 35 points behind points leader Timothy Peters and has seven top ten finishes in the 11 truck races this season. Kligerman was racing in his second full season in the truck series for Brad Keselowski Racing.

Kligerman also said that he wants to win the trucks title and that he has to go somewhere else to accomplish his goal.

“I want to win this championship and I’m going somewhere to do that,” said Kligerman to SB Nation. “It became apparent we were not going to have the resources we needed to win a championship (at BKR). This was best for BKR to go find those resources.”

Kligerman also made appearances for Penske Racing in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. With Penske signing Ryan Blaney to drive the No.22 car in select races, Kligerman lost time in the No.22 Nationwide car.

Details have not been released concerning the future of the No.29 truck team.

Follow Christy Valdez on Twitter @knowursports and on Facebook at On The Sidelines With Christy


Around the Web