Quicken Loans To Return With Ryan Newman And Stewart-Haas Racing

Andrew Weber-US PRESSWIRE

Ryan Newman can now relax when it comes to sponsorship for the 2013 NASCAR season as one of his sponsors will be back for more.

It was announced on Tuesday in a statement by Stewart-Haas Racing, that Quicken Loans will be returning to the team for the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. Quicken Loans will be featured on the No.39 car for 18 races as one of Newman’s primary sponsors.

Along with being one of Newman’s primary sponsors in 2013, Quicken Loans will also be an associate sponsor for Tony Stewart and the No.14 team.

Stewart, as partial owner of SHR, said in the statement that the organization wanted to work with Quicken Loans during their first year together to establish a relationship.  Both parties plan on building the bond heading into 2013.

“A year ago, I said our No.1 goal for our relationship with Quicken Loans was to make their first year in the sport a positive one that allowed them to increase their presence with our team,” said Stewart in the statement. “While I wish we could’ve gotten them into the Chase, I’m proud of the bond we’ve formed and look forward to growing it in 2013 and beyond.”

Prior to the chase, Newman signed on to remain with Stewart-Haas Racing for another year in a contract extension. Earlier in the season, Army, who has been one of Newman’s primary sponsors since his start with SHR, announced that they will not return, pulling out from NASCAR.

Christy Valdez is a member of the NASCAR Media. Follow Her on Twitter @Knowursports and on Facebook at On The Sidelines With Christy.

For the latest Rant Sports NASCAR news follow NASCAR News and Commentary on Facebook. 


Around the Web