Tough Denver Nuggets Preseason Sets Them Up For Fast Start
The Denver Nuggets preseason schedule has them embarking on a whirlwind tour of the midwest and west coast, playing eight games in 19 days, traveling to six different states, and facing some of the toughest teams in the NBA.
Finally, they make the trip out west to Las Vegas to take on the Los Angeles Clippers, head back home to take on the Portland Trail Blazers in Boulder, Colorado, and end the preseason in Oakland against the Warriors on their home court.
The extensive travel and the opportunity to take on such high quality opponents should prepare this team for what amounts to one of the more difficult regular season schedules in the NBA. It will be a good chance for fans to get an early feel for what this team is made of, and how ready they are for the season.
November is a critical month for the Nuggets and it is essential that they get off to a fast start, so the tough preseason schedule bodes well for this team.
Here is the Nuggets schedule (All times are MDT)
• Monday, Oct. 6 at L.A. Lakers 7 p.m., San Diego (Valley View Casino Center)
• Wednesday, Oct. 8 vs. Oklahoma City 7 p.m., Pepsi Center
• Friday, Oct. 10 at Phoenix 7 p.m., US Airways Center
• Monday, Oct. 13 at Chicago 7 p.m., United Center
• Thursday, Oct. 16 at Golden State 7 p.m., Des Moines, Iowa (Wells Fargo Arena)
• Saturday, Oct. 18 at L.A. Clippers 7:30 p.m., Las Vegas (Mandalay Bay Events Center)
• Tuesday, Oct. 21 vs. Portland 7 p.m., Boulder (Coors Events Center)
• Friday, Oct. 24 at Golden State 7:30 p.m., Oracle Arena
Kevin Love is Returning to All-Star Form with Cavs
Though it took a full season, Kevin Love is finally starting to look like the superstar we thought he'd be when he joined the Cavs. Read More
Hypothetical Trades To Improve Grizzlies' Shooting
The Memphis Grizzlies could use some more outside shooting, and these are five trades that they could make to improve in that area. Read More