Bowl games are coming- basketball is in full swing- things are heating up- and our friendly cheerleaders are working double duty.
With great fanfare we present the premiere Big 10 Rant pictorial feature on the ladies who make you crave for a TV-timeout, the cheerleaders. 20 great cheerleader shots at Big 10 games, and we don’t care which team they pull for- we’re good sports and we’ll tip our hats and point out talent even if it is on the opposing side.
1. What better way to warm up than with a redhead in the Minnesota tundra?
2. The famous one-legged Boilermaker balancing act..
4. Pom-poms, palm trees, Pasadena and a perfectly balanced Buckeye babe.
6. You can always count on Magic to support his alma-mater.
7. We knew Wisconsin had lumber Jacks, but lumber Jill’s too?
8. Can we get UCLA on the schedule?
10. Take a cue from a Buckeye blonde.
12. Alabama pounded Penn State but they did show some southern hospitality.
13. Are all the Minnesota cheerleaders redheads?
14. Now we know why Wisconsin went to Las Vegas for a road game.
15. Now that’s how to handle a pom-pom.
16. Cheerleader outfits and a white bow in the hair- that’s just not fair.
17. I swear I sat in the front row of the Ohio State-Florida game, anybody know who won?
18. Whatever you do- don’t sneeze.
19. Can we also get Oregon on the schedule?
20. Another red-haired Golden Gopher cheerleader! That’s it- I’m moving to Minnesota!