– I think Peyton Manning will turn in a very good, but not great game. I’m thinking 26 of 40 for 338 yards, 3 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions. This would give Manning a rating of 95.6.
– Reggie Wayne will burn the Eagles. This one seems almost like a given to me. 9 catches, 133 yards, and 2 touchdowns. He killed the Eagles in 2006 and he’s going to do the same tomorrow.
– Michael Vick will throw his first interception of the season. He’ll also throw his second, and he’ll lose a fumble as well. And he will rush for just 12 yards and throw only one touchdown.
– LeSean McCoy will turn in a wild game, carrying 19 times for 136 yards and 2 touchdowns, but fumbling twice.
– DeSean Jackson will turn in an electrifying 46-yard punt return, but he’ll catch just one pass for 19 yards on offense.
– Brent Celek will finally turn in a spectacular game, catching 8 passes for 93 yards and a touchdown.
– The Colts will rush for just 24 yards on 12 carries throughout the game, but it won’t have much of an impact on the game.
– Dwight Freeney will record two sacks, force two fumbles, and intercept a pass, en route to NFL Defensive Player of the Week honors.
– With the Eagles trailing by 10 in the fourth quarter, David Akers will miss a 43-yard field goal and essentially end any Eagles’ chance of winning the game.
– Behind four turnovers, and a -2 in the turnover margin, the Eagles will lose to the Indianapolis Colts, 37-24, dropping their record on the season to 4-4.