Key facts for Titans heading into Week 11 against Redskins
The Tennessee Titans look to bounce back after their 29-17 Miami Dolphins last weekend as Donovan McNabb and the Washington Redskins come to town. Here are a few key facts for the Titans heading into Week 11.
- The Titans have won 12-straight games against the NFC.
- In his career against the NFC, quarterback Vince Young is 12-2. In two games against the NFC this season, Young has a passer rating of 100.8 while throwing for three touchdowns and no interceptions. He’s also 16-9 during his career at home.
- Last weekend against the Dolphins, running back Chris Johnson posted his fifth 100-yard game of the season and the 21st of his career. He’s averaging 104.1 rushing yards in 11 career games against the NFC and since 2009, Johnson is averaging 113.8 rushing yards per game (best in NFL).
- Wide receiver Randy Moss is three catches away from passing Andre Reed for eighth most receptions in NFL history.
- Wide receiver Nate Washington needs one more touchdown reception to tie a career high.
- Last weekend against the Dolphins, tight end Bo Scaife recorded a season-best seven receptions.
- Titans’ defense has 14 interceptions this season–an AFC best and tied for second in the NFL.
- Cornerback Cortland Finnegan has recorded an interception in two of his past three games.
- Defensive tackle Tony Brown has three sacks in his past four games.
- Defensive end Dave Ball has recorded six sacks in his past seven games.
Dan Parzych is the Lead NFL Content Editor for RantSports.com/NFL, where he writes and edits NFL content for RantSports.com.
More from Titans Chronicle.