- I’m pretty nervous and excited for this game. After hearing for a week now about how the Cowboys are playing hot right now and the Eagles are going to win but it’s going to be close, I have decided that I think the Eagles will win by a solid margin, like 31-17.
- The NFC playoff race is still pretty unclear. The Packers helped us out tremendously by losing. The Buccaneers climbed back into contention with a win. The Bears helped us by losing big to the Patriots. The Falcons won, and I’ve given up on a chance for the number 1 seed. And the Saints won, meaning they’re pretty much a lock to make the postseason.
- I think DeSean Jackson is very due for a big game. I expect the Eagles to try a long pass to him early in the game. I think he’ll finish the day with about six catches for 120 yards and a touchdown.
- I think Michael Vick will throw for two touchdowns, zero interceptions, and he’ll lose one of two fumbles. I also think he’ll break a big run, around 40 yards, and finish with 60 for the day.
- I never thought I would say this, but I’m actually lookiung forward to getting back on track with 1:00 games on Sunday afternoon. I love night games, and I know I sound like a spoiled fan when I say this, but four in five weeks is just too much for me. I know, I know. Bills fans and Rams fans and Browns fans would do anything for a prime-time game.
- I think that the Eagles’ offense is just too explosive for the Cowboys to stop. I don’t think we’ll win big, but I am expecting a win (and if we don’t, our season is in big trouble), and I think we’ll get one/ 31-17 is my pick.