– Michael Vick has a 109.4 passer rating in the fourth quarter, the third highest number in the National Football League (behind Ben Roethlisberger and David Garrard). He hasn’t thrown a fourth quarter interception yet this season.
– LeSean McCoy is averaging an incredible 8.6 yards per carry in the fourth quarter of one-possession games. His signature play was a 50-yard game-winning touchdown run on 4th and 1 against the New York Giants on Sunday Night Football last month.
– Giants’ quarterback Eli Manning has a 75.9 passer rating in the fourth quarter, with five touchdown passes and five interceptions. Earlier this season against the Eagles, he turned the ball over twice in the fourth quarter, one on an interception to Asante Samuel, and the second on a fumble while he attempted to slide.
– The Eagles’ offense did not turn the ball over in the first four games in which Michael Vick played the full game. Since then, they’ve turned the ball over in all four games, a total of six turnovers.
– When the Eagles win the turnover battle this season, they are 8-1. When they lose the turnover battle, they are 0-3. When they tie the turnover battle, they are 1-0.
– Jerome Harrison has 18 carries for 137 yards and a touchdown this season. Even without his incredible 50-yard touchdown run, the Eagles’ backup running back is averaging 5.1 yards per carry.
– LeSean McCoy’s 2.5-to-1 rush-reception ratio is one of the lowest by a starting running back in history. According to Pro-Football-Reference’s Season Finder, LeSean McCoy is the seventh running back in the last decade to catch at least 70 passes while carrying fewer than 200 times, and just the fifth starter to do so.
– Michael Vick has rushed 82 times this season. Only 25 times in the last 50 years has a quarterback surpassed this amount, including Vick with the Falcons four times. Vick will likely top 100 runs on the season, which has only been done nine times in the last 50 years (four times by Vick).
– DeSean Jackson has rushed the ball at least once in 30 of his 43 career games, a ridiculously high percentage for a wide receiver. He’s rushed for three touchdowns in his career, one of the coming against the Giants in 2008.
– The Eagles are 4-2 this season against teams who currently have winning records (defined by Cold Hard Football Facts) as quality opponents. They beat the Jaguars, Falcons, Colts, and Giants, and lost to the Packers and Bears.