- Michael Vick completed 21 of 35 passes for 242 yards, 3 touchdowns, and an interception. He also rushed 10 times for 130 yards and a touchdown, the fourth highest rushing total of his career. He became the third quarterback in NFL history to throw for 200 yards, rush for 100, and account for three touchdowns in a game (the other two were Eagles’ quarterbacks Randall Cunningham and Donovan McNabb).
- LeSean McCoy topped 1000 rushing yards for the first time in his career. The last Eagles’ running back to do so was Brian Westbrook in 2007. McCoy’s 1587 yards from scrimmage this season are the seventh best total in Eagles’ history.
- Jeremy Maclin caught two touchdowns, the third two-touchdown game of his career. He leads the Eagles with 10 touchdowns this season, the most by an Eagles receiver since Terrell Owens had 14 in 2004. Maclin’s 10 touchdown season is the 17th by an Eagles wide receiver in history.
-DeSean Jackson’s 65 yard punt return touchdown was the first walkoff punt return touchdown in NFL history. Jackson’s punt return touchdown was the 26th punt return touchdown in Eagles history. It was only the eighth longest touchdown in his career and the 14th (of 26) that was longer than 50 yards. He trails only Gale Sayers for most regular season touchdowns of longer than 50 yards before the player’s 25th birthday.
- David Akers became the third player in NFL history to kick 30 field goals in four seasons (Matt Stover. He became the second to do it in three consecutive seasons. And he became the first player in NFL history to score more than 130 points in four consecutive seasons. He also improved to 8 for 18 in his career on onside kicks.
- The Eagles won their sixth straight game against the Giants. This was the latest the Eagles and Giants have ever met in the regular season with first place on the line. Both teams have had winning records in all six meetings, as well as the one before it.