Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic.
The game’s not even over but I felt compelled to write this article in the past tense anyway.
I’ll write a more thoughtful, analytical article tomorrow when I’ve cooled down, but there are a few things I need to get off my chest right now.
- I’m finally willing to place blame on offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan. He made (seemingly) no adjustments and the bad Bills defense had their way with the Redskins all day. Mike Shanahan too. No adjustments. Out-coached.
- Ryan Torain and Roy Helu were worthless.
- The offensive line was worthless.
- John Beck held onto the ball too long and missed reads.
- London Fletcher got beat twice for touchdowns.
- Fred Davis at the defense for lunch.
- Rocky McIntosh needs to be benched.
- DeAngelo Hall, Josh Wilson, and Kevin Barnes got worked.
- Laron Landry was a non-factor for the third consecutive game.
- The Redskins have ZERO no-huddle, hurry-up offense capability.
- Canada sucks.
That is all. Good, Bad, and Ugly tomorrow.