Washington Redskins vs. Seattle Seahawks : Halftime Insight
The Washington Redskins are leading at halftime 14-13 vs. the Seattle Seahawks. Here are some thoughts I’ve had thus far on the game:
1.The Redskins have developed a blitzkrieg offense that has just hammered the Seahawks.
2.The Seahawks have yet to find a real way to stop Alfred Morris.
3. Robert Griffin III‘s leg is a major concern now. If he plays the second half to it’s entirety it will be a suprise, if not a risk. Someone might want to que backup QB Kirk Cousins.
4. The Redskins secondary has played hard. Mistakes are made and when they are, they are truly mistakes. You know a busted play when you see one.
5. The Redskins Cheerleaders got some great airtime. Great winter outfits and are the premiere squad.
6. Prediction: The Redskins need to score past 28 points in order to win the game.
7. The Seahawks defense was all the buzz when they started the game. We’re still looking for it.
8.Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch is starting to break out more on the run game. You can tell he’s settled in.
9. Fox Sports’ Pam Oliver reported that the Redskins defense lost some composure at the end of the Second quarter- agreed.
10. The Seahawks secret to their long pass has been throwing to the sidelines.
Even though there’s still a lot of football yet to be played, the Redskins and Seahawks are both playing with rookie quarterbacks that come to this game with an explosive season in their wakes. However, there can only be one.