The Columbus Blue Jackets have been pretty busy lately, trading away Antoine Vermette and Jeff Carter–and they might not be done yet. But hey, it’s Friday, and this post isn’t about trades, it’s about good fun.
The person in charge of the official Blue Jackets Twitter account appears to have opened the floodgates for answering fan questions, something that other official NHL Twitter accounts don’t do very often. In one of the answers, he identifies himself as a man with a beard, so we know that much about who he is.
Through this Q&A session, we have also learned these things:
- Yes, there are Tim Hortons locations in America
- Beer is not free at Nationwide Arena
- Jack Johnson is not going to appear in tonight’s game
- The account holder has a three-for-four record in Tim Hortons’ Roll Up the Rim game and likes Papa John’s pizza
- The famous cannon inside the arena is off the table in trade talks
If you have something on your mind, Blue Jackets-related or not, head over to the Twitter account and ask. You never know what could happen.