Boston Bruins Weekly Links: Stories Of The Summer
Hello, everyone. For the remainder of the summer, I will be providing you all with a “weekly links” feature covering the latest news and notes surrounding the Boston Bruins. Being that this will be the first installment in the series, today’s piece will encompass an entire summer’s worth of hockey reading pleasure. Enjoy!
– Bob Mand from The Hockey Writers poses the question: Does Tyler Seguin Possess 100-Point Upside?
– BruinsDaily’s Tim Rosenthal takes an in-depth look at head coach Claude Julien‘s career with the B’s and his well-deserved contract extension.
– Comcast Sports Net New England’s Joe Haggerty has an excellent piece on goaltender Tuukka Rask achieving a lifelong dream as a starter in the NHL.
– Ty Anderson from Hockeybuzz has a look at the success enjoyed by B’s general manager Peter Chiarelli over the course of his six years in the Hub.
– My own series of Bruins prospect reports from The Hockey Guys can be found here:
– The Hockey Writers’ Mike Miccoli offers his thoughts on the potential of a shortened season possibly benefiting the Bruins.
– Prospect guru Kirk Luedeke gives you the rundown on the top ten youngsters in the B’s organization for the New England Hockey Journal’s newly-redesigned website.
– My piece on Hockey Independent featuring all of the most newsworthy stories to come out of the Bruins’ sixth annual development camp, held in Wilmington, MA.
Thanks For Reading!
Re-Signing Atkinson Was Good Move For Blue Jackets
Despite being sellers at the deadline, the Columbus Blue Jackets made a shrewd move in keeping Cam Atkinson around. Read More