The St. Louis Blues are looking to rebound this season from a first round ouster at the hands of the Kings last season.
Things got off to a promising start Tuesday night as the Blues topped the Nashville Predators by a score of 4-2. Many of the usual suspects for the Blues got on the scoreboard. Stars David Backes and Alex Pietrangelo each registered two points. They’re among one of the league’s most elite young squads, joined by the likes of TJ Oshie, Kevin Shattenkirk and Chris Stewart. This season, the Blues also brought veterans Brendan Morrow and Derek Roy into the mix. Management and fans hope this is the season they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup Finals.
Prices are relatively modest at the Scottrade Center. The average price of Blues tickets this season is $103, up 23 percent from last year’s of $84.
Here are the five most expensive Blues home games this season.
- April 13 vs Red Wings | Avg Price: $185 | Get-in Price: $53
- December 28 vs Blackhawks | Avg Price: $184 | Get-in Price: $53
- April 8 vs Capitals | Avg Price: $157 | Get-in Price: $30
- March 13 vs Edmonton | Avg Price: $144 | Get-in Price: $25
- February 6 vs Bruins | Avg Price: $138 | Get-in Price: $27