2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes Tickets: Top Home Games
The Phoenix Coyotes are looking to rebound from a bad season last year. The Coyotes had made the playoffs in the previous three seasons making it as far as the Western Conference Finals two seasons ago. Phoenix are off to a good start this season with nine points in their first seven games. The Coyotes are finally owned by a local company, no longer owned by the league, which solidifies the franchise’s future in Arizona. The team will ride behind Mike Smith in goal, who played in 34 of the 48 games of the shortened season last year. Phoenix acquired center Mike Ribeiro after he spent one season with the Washington Capitals in hopes he can spark the offense with the 1.02 points per game average he had last season.
For a relatively successful team recently, tickets prices of Coyotes games have stayed affordable. This season, the average seat is only $75, which is a 23 percent increase from last year’s $61 average price of Coyotes tickets.
Here are the Coyotes five most expensive home games this season:
- February 7 vs Blackhawks | Avg Price: $147 | Get-in Price: $36
- March 22 vs Bruins | Avg Price: $123 | Get-in Price: $32
- March 15 vs Flames | Avg Price: $105 | Get-in Price: $25
- February 1 vs Penguins | Avg Price: $103 | Get-in Price: $26
- November 30 vs Blackhawks | Avg Price: $98 | Get-in Price: $32
Remember, for the best deals on Coyotes tickets, and all NHL tickets, visit TiqIQ.com.