Super Bowl 2013 Prop Bets: Top Five Related to Beyonce and Alicia Keys
With Super Bowl XLVII between the San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens right around the corner, it’s that time where everyone begins to analyze some of this year’s crazy Super Bowl prop bets for the big game.
Some of the most popular prop bets in store for this season involve the beautiful Beyonce Knowles and Alicia Keys as the two musicians are set to perform at this year’s big game. While Keys is scheduled to perform the National Anthem, Beyonce will be the highlight of this year’s halftime show–which is expected to be pretty epic.
Here’s a look at the top five Super Bowl prop bets involving Beyonce and Keys.
5. How long will Alicia Keys take to sing the National Anthem? (Over/Under Two Minutes)
This is always an interesting bet as it usually depends on the type of singer. For Keys, it wouldn’t be a surprise if she goes over on this one.
4. Will Alicia Keys add at least one word to the National Anthem? (Yes +200, No -300)
Honestly–it’s not like Keys is performing to create her own remix. This bet should be an easy no for anyone willing to bet.
3. Will Beyonce be joined by Jay-Z on stage at halftime? (Yes +110, No -150)
It may seem unlikely, but when it comes to Jay-Z–anything is possible to happen.
2. What predominant color will Beyonce’s top be at the beginning of the halftime show? (Black 9/4, Gold/Yellow 11/4, Silver/Grey 7/2, White 5/1, Red 13/2, Pink 15/2, Orange 12/1, Blue 15/1, Green 15/1)
Gentlemen–this may be one of those areas of topic you may want to ask the wife or lady friend about their opinion.
1. Will Beyonce’s hair be curly/crimped or straight at the beginning of the halftime show? (Straight -140, Curly/Crimped EVEN)
Once again–this is one of those bets where you just have to simply guess and hope for the best.