Are you interested in writing for RantSports? RantSports is currently powered by over 400 paid writers located across the USA and Canada. If you’re interested in becoming a contributor for RantSports, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and at least one sports-related writing sample. Please note: we do NOT accept guest posts.
Why Write for RantSports?
- RantSports allows knowledgeable sports fans the opportunity to have their voices heard on a larger platform.
- We will pay any writer who meets the contribution expectations outlined by their manager.
- Our writers’ content has been seen on ESPN.com, FOXSports.com, CBSSports.com, SI.com, USATodaySports.com, MSN.com, HuffingtonPost.com, NFL.com, FanHouse.com, Fark.com, Yardbarker.com and many more! If your content is good, it will be seen.
- RantSports is dedicated to turning its writers into sports personalities. If you have what it takes, there is room to grow within the Rant Sports community.
- RantSports is a user-friendly site that offers full support and tips to aspiring writers. Being a part of the RantSports team makes you one of us.
Why Others Enjoy Writing for RantSports:
Dan Parzych – Content Coordinator
“I joined RantSports during July 2010 and they have helped me take my writing career to the next level. Not only have I had the privilege of seeing some of my content appear on numerous big-name sites such as ESPN, Fox Sports, and NFL.com, but RantSports has helped me land interviews with numerous NFL players over the last year. On top of that, RantSports provided me with an opportunity that was rare on most sites–compensa
Jeric Griffin – General Manager
“Writing for RantSports is by far the best professional decision I ever made. Words can’t describe the growth this company has experienced during my time here. To be a part of something like this is obviously an awesome experience, but it’s just the beginning.
The sky isn’t even the limit with RantSports. There is no telling how high you can climb once you become a part of this rapidly growing organization. It all depends on you; whatever you put into your sports writing/blogging is exactly what you’ll get out of it. If you aspire to become an elite sports writer/blogger, RantSports is the place to be.
I started out fresh with RantSports while I was still in college and am thoroughly enjoying my role as the General Manager now. RantSports has given me the opportunity to be more than just a writer. I was given the opportunity to manage and join the company at its headquarters as a full-time employee. They offer their writers the opportunity to grow, and it’s up to us to do so. The fact that they care about me as a person is something that isn’t typically seen in this industry.
There’s no better place to be than RantSports!”