Ashley Madison Offers 1 Million Dollars To Take Tim Tebow Virginity

Published: 24th Apr 12 11:18 am
Tweet
by Riley Schmitt
Big 10 Editor, NBA Featured Columnist
Losing My Religion Blog

The concern that people have about Tim Tebow’s virginity is beginning to get out of hand.  The affair website AshleyMadison.com is offering women a cool one million dollars to anyone who can prove that they slept with the New York Jets quarterback.

Sports and sex (and of course, infidelity) go hand in hand,” said the company’s founder, Noel Biderman, in a statement that sounds like it was dripping with slime. “If Mr. Tebow is indeed abstaining from adult relationships, I would encourage him to find a nice lady or two and enjoy his youth and fame as much as possible.”

This is so weird.  Why does this website want to offer a reward for Tebow’s virginity?  I am pretty sure Tim Tebow can do whatever he wants.  Offering women money to take his virginity is probably not going to convince him to give it up anytime soon.  The owner of this site/company has to be a bit sleazy to take this approach to make Tebow lose his v card.

I wonder exactly how many people are going to take the company up on this offer.  I would imagine that they are some people out there who really want the cash.  They are going to try a lot harder now to convince Tebow to join the land of sinners.  Will it work?  I highly doubt it.  If Tebow could survive Florida, he’s going to be just fine.  I mean, have you the seen the girls on that campus?  It takes a strong man to be able to withstand that onslaught.

Connect with Rant Sports
Get more Traffic