Fantasy NASCAR Rankings For Geico 400
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase has officially started, so fantasy NASCAR fans only have a couple more races to make up some ground. To help you draft this weekend, here are my top fantasy NASCAR drivers for the Geico 400:
1. Jimmie Johnson – Johnson will start the race on top of the pole, so the 5-time champ will be a heavy favorite this weekend.
2. Tony Stewart – Stewart dominated the last race in Chicago, so expect him to put in another solid performance this weekend.
3. Jeff Gordon – Gordon has always raced strong in Chi-town, as he has finished inside the top-11 in eight of his last eleven races.
4. Matt Kenseth – Kenseth will start the race in third, and he has been one of the hottest drivers this summer.
5. Martin Truex Jr. – “MTJ” only has one top-10 finish in Chicago, but he is in the middle of having a career season. He may be starting in 18th, but look for him to easily make his way into the top-10.
6. Brad Keselowski – Keselowksi is one of the most consistent drivers on the circuit, so expect him to put together another top-10 performance.
7. Kasey Kahne – Kahne has been on fire in the last month, and a sixth place start will help him be a contender this weekend.
8. Clint Bowyer – In Bowyer’s last six races at this track, he has amazingly finished inside the top-10 five times.
9. Carl Edwards – Edwards may have missed the Chase, but he can still cause some damage at the Geico 400.
10. Dale Earnhardt Jr. – “Junior” may be starting at the back of the field following his engine replacement, but except him to start making his way to the front.
2015 Fantasy Baseball: Padres Acquire Justin Upton
The San Diego Padres have acquired OF Justin Upton. Will the move have a dramatic impact on his fantasy value in 2015? Read More